Did you know one of the best ways you can help to increase donations to Safe Pets Safe Families is by getting your workplace involved? By raising money through your workplace, you can not only engage your colleagues and increase awareness of the fantastic work done here at Safe Pets Safe Families but also raise significant funds for the charity.
Workplace giving is also the perfect way to help working Australians to have a greater sense of purpose at work and be proud of their employer.
There are many ways you can engage in workplace giving for Safe Pets Safe Families, such as:
- Hold a morning or afternoon tea
- Host a competitive bake-off
- Run a company snack box (a great way to become the office hero!)
- Have a money collection tin where staff and customers can put spare cash
- Sell our bandanas
- Hold a casual day
- Have a bring your pet to work day
- Through a workplace giving program such as Good2Give
If your workplace would like to contribute to Safe Pets Safe Families through workplace giving, please contact us.